THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Last Poem To My Darlings

Think of me in the summertime,
When the sky is crystal blue and the sun is shining bright,
Think of me in the springtime,
When the flowers bloom and trees full with colours of delight,
Think of me during autumn,
When the leaves turn crisp, falling silently to the ground
and breeze blowing without a sound,
Think of me during winter,
When all is white and cheerful covered in glitter,
Think of me for all the seasons to reign,
And forever, together we shall remain.

Love me when I'm happy and even when I'm sad,
Love me when I'm good or when I'm oh...so bad,
Love me when I'm pretty or if my face is plain,
Love me when I'm feeling good or when I'm feeling pain.

Love me always friends, in the rain or shining sun,
Love me always teachers, after all is said and done,
Love me always everyone, until all our life is through,
Love me always darlings for I'll be loving you.

0 comments: